1. Who can do a traineeship at Stockholm Resilience Centre?Given our work is transdisciplinary we do not target particular disciplines. Most traineeships will require a Bachelor's degree and that either your degree or work experience provides you with skills of relevance to our work.
2. How can I apply to do a traineeship?
If you wish to apply for an advertised traineeship, follow the instructions in the advertised traineeship AND on the How to apply page. If you would like to enquire about traineeship possibilities please follow the instructions on the How to apply page.
3. Does Stockholm Resilience Centre have a date when they release traineeship announcements?
No. Traineeships arise on an ad hoc basis on the Traineeships at Stockholm Resilience Centre web page.
4. Are traineeships paid positions?
No. Unless otherwise stipulated.
5. Are there course fees for traineeships
Yes, course fees applies under certain circumstances. Read more about course fees on the How to apply page.
6. How are trainees selected?
We prioritise Stockholm Resilience Centre Master's programme students for traineeships. After this, trainees are selected based on merit, experience and suitability.