Stockholm Resilience Centre offers interdisciplinary courses on first (Undergraduate), second (Master's) and third (PhD) levels of University education. Want to know more about our courses? Click here!
Drawing on the global UN-study Millennium Ecosystem Assessment, the World Resources Institute and the Meridian Institute have been collaborating with members of the World Business Council for Sustainable Development to develop this corporate ecosystem services review.
Five steps of the ESR
1. Determine the corporate boundaries.
2. Identify the “priority" ecosystem services.
3. Analyze the status and trends in these ecosystem services.
4. Identify business risks and opportunities.
5. Develop strategies for minimizing the risks and maximizing opportunities.